Our Personal Injury Blog
Whether you or a loved one has been injured in an Atlanta-area accident or not, you can stay informed of your rights and the law by following our personal injury attorney blog. Attorneys from our offices in Alpharetta, Lawrenceville, Cummings, and Atlanta share tips and insights for protecting your right to compensation following an auto accident, slip and fall, dog bite, or medical mistake in these helpful posts..
- Death Benefits After an Employee is Worked to Death?Death benefits are available for surviving family memebers whenever an on-the-job injury or job-related illness causes fatalities.
- Which Industries Have the Highest Chance of Worker Death?It should come as no surprise that working in certain jobs is much more dangerous than working in other professions. These jobs are outlined here.
- Is the Workers' Comp System Broken, and How Can It Be Fixed?Adding to the bad news about the state workers compensation system comes a new report from the Center for Effective Government (CEG).
- OSHA Trends Can Impact Atlanta Worker SafetyWhen OSHA issues regulations that are effectively enforced, employers are forced to make worksites safer reducing risk of workers being injured at work.
- Temp Workers in Georgia Face Workplace HazardsIf you have suffered a work place injury as a temp worker, you can still seek workers' compensation benefits. Contact our firm for help.
- Joint Injuries AttorneysFor those with injuries causing limited joint mobility Workers' Compensation may provide you a way to heal without risking further injury.
- Why Get Medical Help After Atlanta Car Accidents HappenIf you have been involved in a car accident within Atlanta, you should make it a point to get a medical exam as soon as possible for your own well being.
- Anesthesia Errors Malpractice AttorneysAnesthesia errors can have serious negative effects on your health especially when compounded with the issues you are being treated for.Date:03/20/2019Category: Medical Malpractice
- Voice-Command Control Can Increase Distracted DrivingMany people believe that driving while using electronic devices is safe as long as voice control is enabled. Voice-controlled devices still pose a distraction.
- Texting While Driving Can Be Deadly in GeorgiaDistracted driving is an unfortunate and common occurance on the road and if another's negligence has affected your life it may be grounds for a lawsuit.
Contact Us Today
In Georgia, the law gives you a limited amount of time to file your personal injury claim. Fill out the form below to schedule a consultation!