Our Personal Injury Blog
Whether you or a loved one has been injured in an Atlanta-area accident or not, you can stay informed of your rights and the law by following our personal injury attorney blog. Attorneys from our offices in Alpharetta, Lawrenceville, Cummings, and Atlanta share tips and insights for protecting your right to compensation following an auto accident, slip and fall, dog bite, or medical mistake in these helpful posts..
- Nursing Home Neglect Can Lead to Heat InjuriesHeat exhaustion and heat stroke can be particularly dangerous for the elderly. In some cases, they may be a sign of nursing home abuse or neglect.Date:07/16/2019Category:Nursing Home Abuse
- Receiving Workers' Comp for Heat InjuriesEmployees who work in extreme heat are at risk for serious injury. Hurt in a heat-related incident on the job? You may be entitled to damages. Learn more here.Date:07/01/2019Category:Workers Comp
- Trucking Company Liability in AccidentsHurt in a truck accident caused by a dangerous commercial driver? The driver and the trucking company may be liable for your injuries and losses. Learn more.Date:06/17/2019Category:Truck Accidents
- Causes of Medical MalpracticeMedical malpractice happens more often than people realize. Learn some of the most common causes of medical malpractice and how an attorney can help victims.Date:06/11/2019Category:Medical Malpractice
- GA Texting While Driving AccidentsTexting is a common driver distraction that can lead to horrific accidents. Injured in a crash caused by a texting driver? You may be entitled to compensation.Date:06/11/2019
- Workplace Knee and Leg InjuriesKnee and leg injuries are common after workplace accidents. If your knees or legs were hurt on the job, you may be entitled to workers' comp benefits.Date:06/03/2019Category:Workers Comp
- Compensation for Hazardous Cargo Truck CrashesTruck accidents are often devastating, but when hazardous cargo is involved, they can be even more catastrophic. Hurt in a hazmat truck crash? We can help.Date:05/21/2019Category:Truck Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse and Lack of VisitorsNursing home residents are more likely to suffer abuse or neglect if no one visits. Learn how to advocate for a relative from afar and hold abusers accountable.Date:05/21/2019Category:Nursing Home Abuse
- Determining Liability for GPS AccidentsDrivers who trust a GPS device but ignore road or weather conditions might cause a terrible crash. If you were in such an accident, know your rights.Date:05/15/2019
- Recorded Statements for Insurance CompaniesInsurance adjusters often request recorded statements from accident victims. Providing a recorded statement without consulting a lawyer can hurt a crash claim.Date:05/14/2019
Contact Us Today
In Georgia, the law gives you a limited amount of time to file your personal injury claim. Fill out the form below to schedule a consultation!