311 Green Street NW, Suite 400
Gainesville, GA 30501
- Phone: 678-771-9000
- Toll Free: (855) GA-INJURY
If you have sustained an injury that was caused by the recklessness or negligence of someone else, you may be entitled to seek compensation for the physical, emotional, and financial hardships that you and your family are facing. Van Sant Law strives to help clients move forward, allowing them to focus on healing and recovering by assisting them throughout the legal process.
Our personal injury attorneys serve the Gainesville area by handling claims that include all aspects of personal injury, including nursing home abuse, wrongful death, police brutality, premises liability, defective products, bicycle accidents, car accidents, and many others.
Depending on the circumstances surrounding your injury and the cause of your condition, you may be eligible to recover damages from those responsible. However, it is important to remember that every state has its own statute of limitations or a specific time in which a valid lawsuit must be filed. If you hesitate or miss this deadline, you may be unable to pursue a claim for compensation in the future.
Types of Injuries Covered by Our Gainesville Personal Injury Law Firm:
Consider seeking legal representation from one of our experienced personal injury attorneys who serve the Gainesville area. Van Sant Law is qualified to take on any type of personal injury case, and our goal is to help victims of all backgrounds who have sustained an injury that was caused by another’s negligence. Our compassionate yet aggressive approach has helped our clients and their families to reach the end results that are necessary to move on with their lives.
About Van Sant Law's Gainesville Personal Injury Firm
If you have been injured in Gainesville, contact Van Sant Law today as soon as possible for a free consultation. We have years of success assisting our clients in the pursuit of justice, and founding member David Van Sant is both highly recommended by his clients and the legal community.
Avvo has ranked Van Sant with a 10.0 “Superb” rating and bestowed upon him its Avvo Client’s Choice Award. This recognition is given to attorneys whose clients take the time to express their appreciation and gratitude for high-quality legal representation. In addition, Van Sant is a member of the National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 and he has been voted Rising Star by Super Lawyers. While Van Sant is arguably younger than some of his colleagues, the recognition and awards he has received from prestigious organizations illustrate his dedication and commitment to his clients.
Van Sant Law Can Help With These Areas and More:
For More Information, Contact Our Gainesville Personal Injury Law Firm Today
As a personal injury law firm serving Gainesville, it is our goal and purpose to help those who have been wrongfully harmed. If you believe that you have a case against another party due to negligence that resulted in your injury, you may be eligible to hold them responsible for your condition, pain, and suffering.
Van Sant Law makes a promise to its clients to be honest and open about their respective cases. It is important that you fully understand the legal process every step of the way, so we teach you about the laws pertaining to your claim and explain how we may be able to be of assistance. As a result, our clients become actively involved in the process and understand what is happening at each stage.
By taking the responsibility off of your shoulders and speaking to insurance companies, witnesses, medical experts, authorities, and the legal counsel for the other party, we can relieve the burden that you are undoubtedly facing and allow you the time to focus on what matters most: recovery and healing. Contact Van Sant Law Firm today to get the answers you need.
Directions to Our Office
The Gainesville office of Van Sant Law is located at 311 E. Green St, Suite 400 near the Gainesville Chamber of Commerce and the Northeast Georgia History Center. To reach our office:
From the North (Helen):
- Head east on N Main St/Unicoi Turnpike toward Dye St
- Continue straight onto GA-17 S/GA-75 S/S Main St/Unicoi Turnpike
- Continue straight onto GA-75 S
- Turn right onto Hulsey Rd
- Continue onto Appalachian Pkwy/Cleveland Bypass
- Continue on State Hwy 11 S. Drive to Academy St NW
- Continue straight onto State Hwy 11 S
- Use any lane to turn slightly left onto Green St NE
- Slight right onto Academy St NW
- Our office is on the right
From the South (Braselton):
- Head north on Hwy 53 W/Green St
- Turn right onto New Cut Rd
- Turn left onto GA-60 N
- Turn right onto Jesse Jewell Pkwy
- Turn left onto W Academy St
- Our office is on the left
From the East (Ashland):
- Head southwest on GA-59 W toward Bold Springs Church Rd
- Sharp right onto GA-63 N
- Turn left to merge onto I-85 S
- Merge onto I-85 S
- Take exit 140 for GA-82/Holly Springs Rd toward Dry Pond Rd/Peach State Speedway
- Turn right onto GA-82 N/Holly Springs Rd (signs for Gainesville)
- Turn left onto GA-346 W
- Turn right onto Old State Rd
- Continue onto Blackstock Rd
- Turn right onto US-129 N
- Continue onto E Butler Pkwy
- Turn left onto Brenau Ave NE
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Green St NE
- Turn right onto Academy St NW
- Our office is on the right
From the West (Coal Mountain):
- Head north on GA-9 toward GA-369 E
- Turn right onto GA-369 E
- Turn left onto GA-306 E
- Turn right onto Hwy 53 E
- Turn left onto Washington St NW
- Turn left onto W Academy St NW
- Our office is on the left