Car Accident Lawyer Gainesville
Here at Van Sant Law, we could help you if you have had an accident in Gainesville. You probably have many questions about your accident, including who was at fault. This is where we could come in and help. We can work to determine who is liable for any injuries sustained and any damages to your property.
We will investigate the cause of the accident you were involved in. This is to ensure it is documented correctly. In addition to this, we will help you deal with the insurance companies. We are well aware of the things insurance companies say to ensure you receive no or little compensation. We don’t think this is acceptable. This is why we can help you. It is ultimately up to you to decide whether you should accept an offer of compensation. However, we can help you turn down those that are too low.
Many insurance companies will attempt to pressure you into accepting a low offer. This is because they might not want to pay you a higher amount. When you understand the true value of your car accident claim you’ll be much more likely to turn down any offer that’s too low.
Claiming for Your Accident
If you decide that you would like us to represent you, we can help you make the most out of your car accident claim. We can ensure you’re more likely to receive compensation for:
- Any injuries you sustained – If you sustained injuries during the car accident please get a copy of your medical notes. We can help you to claim for those injuries so you’re not faced with huge medical bills.
- Your medical bills – If you have already received a medical bill please give us a copy of it. It will help us when we make a claim against the liable party.
- Any damages to your property – Was your car damaged during the accident? If it was we will need to show the court evidence. If there’s enough evidence you’re much more likely to be compensated for the damage. This is the case for damage to your car and to any other property that was damaged.
- Bills for repairs – If you have paid a bill to repair the damage to your car or anything else we can use it as evidence.
- Pain and suffering caused by your accident – If you have been in pain and suffered in any way as a result of your accident please let us know. You could justifiably receive compensation for it.
- Embarrassment caused by your accident – Has the accident caused you embarrassment? This is another aspect that you could receive compensation for.
- Loss of earnings – Have you missed work because you were in hospital? We could help you receive compensation for your loss of earnings.
- Potential future loss of earnings – If you still need time off work so you can recover from your injuries you could be entitled to compensation. If you are unlikely to return to work due to your injuries we can calculate what you would have ordinarily earned.
We will seek to get you compensation for all of the above factors and more. We don’t think you should have to suffer financially because another person was negligent. Contact us today so we can talk about your car accident claim.
Here at Van Sant Law, we take pride in working the way we do. If we agree to work on your claim we will do so aggressively. We think it’s only right that you receive justice for the accident. We work aggressively so insurance companies, for example, take us seriously. We will use Gainesville’s laws to ensure you’re much more likely to receive justice and compensation.
We work on the basis that if you are not adequately compensated for the car accident we will not charge you. It is, therefore, in our interest to work hard on your case. This is just one of the many reasons you can trust us to work hard for you.
Call us Now
If you have been involved in a car accident in Gainesville we could help. Call us now so that we can organize a preliminary meeting. We can talk with you about your car accident and determine how successful your claim is likely to be. We’re a team of car accident lawyers who are here to help you. Georgia places a deadline on car accident claims so please call us now so we can help you get the most out of your claim.