Lawrenceville Injury Attorney
Button Gwinnett Building
113 S Perry St #205
Lawrenceville, GA 30046
Map and Driving Directions
Van Sant Law is a top-rated Georgia personal injury law firm dedicated to helping accident victims uphold their rights after the unexpected happens. With eight offices across the greater Atlanta metropolitan area, including Lawrenceville, we are committed to providing the best possible legal services. Contact us today to schedule an initial consultation with a personal injury lawyer.FAQ
What types of claims does Van Sant Law represent?
Van Sant Law provides representation for a wide range of personal injury claims, including the following:
- Car accidents: If you were injured in an accident involving a motor vehicle, whether as a driver or as a cyclist or pedestrian, a Van Sant Law car accident attorney can provide advice, guidance, and dedicated representation as you work to recover from the accident. We also handle diminution in value claims.
- Truck accidents: Because of their size and speed relative to other vehicles, truck accidents can be particularly devastating. Your Lawrenceville personal injury lawyer can represent you in claims against the truck driver and the trucking company.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcyclists can suffer life-threatening injuries when drivers around them fail to drive with care. Van Sant Law represents victims who were injured in motorcycle accidents due to the negligence or carelessness of others.
- Workers’ compensation: Unfortunately, injury accidents can and do occur in the workplace. Van Sant Law personal injury lawyer can help you fight for the workers’ compensation you are rightfully entitled to under Georgia law.
- Wrongful death: If a loved one died as the result of someone else’s negligent actions, you may have the right to file a wrongful death action against the responsible party, to seek compensation to help meet the financial injuries you’ve suffered.
- Food poisoning: Your Lawrenceville injury attorney may be able to help you obtain damages if you suffered serious illness due to food poisoning at a restaurant, cafeteria, or even from food purchased at a grocery store.
- Dog bites: If you or your child was bitten or attacked by a dog, unprovoked, contact a Van Sant Law personal injury attorney lawyer. We can fight to make sure you receive the compensation you are owed and will work hard to hold the dog’s owner responsible.
- Nursing home abuse: When nursing homes abuse our trust, and that of our elderly loved ones, personal injury claims may hold the facility and its staff accountable and protect your loved one and others from continued abuse.
- Medical malpractice: We trust doctors to use their knowledge and skills to treat us when we are injured or ill. Unfortunately, mistakes happen. As a personal injury law firm, Van Sant Law can help you pursue a medical malpractice claim if you were seriously injured by a medical professional’s treatment.
- Defective products: When products don’t work as intended, serious injury or death can occur. If you or a loved one was injured by a defective product, contact a Van Sant Law accident attorney in Lawrenceville, GA.
- Premises liability: If you were injured because you slipped or fell when on a third party’s property, you may have a personal injury claim for damages based on the property owner’s or caretaker’s negligence.
What are the benefits of hiring a personal injury lawyer?
A personal injury attorney can help in a number of ways, no matter the type of personal injury you suffered. Nobody expects to become injured in an accident, but it can happen in a split second. Your personal injury law firm will provide support, guidance, legal advice, and representation for the duration of your claim, taking much of the stress off your shoulders so you can focus on recovering your health.
Your attorney will work to determine the extent of the damages you suffered and will fight to help you recover that compensation. As your legal representative, your personal injury lawyer will handle all communications and negotiations with the other parties and their insurance companies, and will push back when the defense tries to settle your claim for far less than it is worth. If your case ends up going to trial, your lawyer will present your case, depose witnesses, and introduce evidence to support your claim, advocating for your rights and interests every step of the way.
We serve the entire area, including Gwinnett County and nearby neighborhoods such as lcovy Creek, Bethesda Park, Campbell Manor, and Jacobs Farm.
To schedule your free consultation, please fill out the form below.