Van Sant Law: Trusted Counsel for Georgia Tow Truck Accident Victims
Any type of motor vehicle accident can leave victims with severe injuries, but tow truck accidents often present a greater risk to victims due to their size. If you were injured in a crash involving a tow truck, Van Sant Law is here to help. Your tow truck accident lawyer will advocate for you, fighting for your rights to the compensation you are legally entitled to receive.An Experienced Legal Team Fighting for Justice
As a personal injury law firm, Van Sant Law has helped thousands of accident victims. We understand that the aftermath of a tow truck accident can leave you feeling overwhelmed and unsure of where to turn. When you choose Van Sant Law for legal representation, you can be confident you’ve chosen a top tow truck accident attorney.A Track Record of Success
Our legal professionals have helped many tow truck accident victims recover compensation designed to pay medical expenses, make up for lost wages, and recognize the pain and suffering that can come with personal injuries. We are adept at navigating the legal system and are committed to fighting for our clients’ rights.Vigorous Advocacy
Your Van Sant Law tow truck lawyer is familiar with the tactics insurers often employ in an attempt to evade responsibility. We are not afraid to go head-to-head with insurance companies’ legal teams to fight for the best possible outcome in your case.Contingency Fee Representation
Our law firm represents tow truck accident victims on a contingency fee basis. That means you won’t pay anything for legal representation unless we are successful in helping you obtain the compensation you deserve.Understanding Tow Truck Accidents: Common Causes
Tow truck accidents can occur almost anywhere, at any time. While the facts and circumstances vary from one accident to the next, there are several common causes of these type of crashes:
Georgia Tow Truck Accident Liability
- Speed — Excessive speed can lead to significant damage and injuries when a tow truck collides with another vehicle.
- Distracted driving — Sometimes crashes occur because drivers are not paying attention to what they are doing.
- Impaired driving — Alcohol or drug use by tow truck operators is an all-too-common cause of accidents on Georgia roadways.
- Driver fatigue — Tow truck drivers who are fatigued may have delayed reaction times, leading to accidents.
- Inexperienced driver — Drivers who have not been trained properly to operate flatbed, rollback, hook and chain, and wheel lift trucks, or who lack experience are more likely to be involved in tow truck crashes than experienced drivers.
- Cargo loading — When a tow truck’s cargo has not been secured properly, catastrophic damage can occur.
To win your claim for damages, your tow truck accident attorney will need to prove liability by another party. The party deemed to be at fault in Georgia is responsible for compensating victims. Your Atlanta-based tow truck accident lawyer will work to do the following:
Claiming Damages in Georgia Tow Truck Accident Cases
- Identify the at-fault party
- Show that the at-fault party was negligent
- Prove that this negligence caused the accident
- Demonstrate that you suffered compensable injuries in the accident
Tow truck accident victims may be entitled to various economic and noneconomic damages, designed to compensate them for their losses.
Economic damages include:
- Emergency medical care expenses
- Medical bills for immediate, follow-up, and ongoing care
- Prescription medications
- Lost wages
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Property damage
Your tow truck accident lawyer will help you identify and quantify your economic damages.
Noneconomic damage awards represent compensation designed to help you recover and rebuild your future after an accident. Noneconomic damages include payment for:
Help With the Entire Claims Process
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional trauma
- Mental anguish
Your Van Sant Law tow truck accident attorney will handle the claims process for you, from start to finish. We will communicate directly with the opposing party and their insurance company, negotiating on your behalf. With an experienced tow truck accident lawyer fighting for your best interests, there is no need to worry about whether a proposed insurance settlement is fair: We will work to help you receive the full amount of compensation to which you are entitled.Schedule a Free Consultation Today
There is no need to try to navigate the personal injury claims process on your own; your Van Sant Law tow truck accident lawyer will serve as your guide. Schedule your free consultation today and let us help you, so you can focus on recovering from your injuries.
When you choose Van Sant Law, you’re getting more than just legal representation by a skilled tow truck accident lawyer; you’ll have a trusted partner and advocate by your side, helping you pursue justice.