Tesla Accident Lawyers In Georgia
The allure of self-driving vehicles has attracted many Georgia drivers to Tesla’s Autopilot functionality. Unfortunately, Tesla accidents may occur, as drivers’ reliance on their self-driving vehicles’ capabilities can lead them to neglect monitoring conditions around them. This negligence can result in collisions that leave victims with severe and life-altering injuries.
As a leading Atlanta-area Tesla accident lawyer, Van Sant Law stands ready to help injured victims across Georgia pick up the pieces and move on with their lives. Our skilled legal professionals help accident victims understand the legal complexities involved in autonomous vehicle accidents, and we tirelessly pursue justice and financial compensation for victims. Simply put, we are committed to providing high-quality, tailored legal services and the support Tesla accident victims need.Van Sant Law Is the Smart Choice for Tesla Accident Legal Representation
There are many reasons Tesla accident victims turn to Van Sant Law for help, including:
- No “cookie-cutter” approaches — Each Tesla accident lawyer on our team understands that no two injury accidents are exactly alike. We will work closely with you from your free initial consultation through the conclusion of your case, seeking to understand the details and circumstances of the accident. This, in turn, will help us build a strong case and a legal strategy designed to truly meet your needs and expectations.
- Track record of success — While past performance is never a guarantee of future results, our attorneys have a depth of experience that is hard to match. We are proud of our successful track record of helping thousands of other injured victims recover millions in settlements and court-awarded damages.
- On top of technological changes — Motor vehicle accidents involving autonomous and electric vehicles present challenges that are not always present in accidents where only traditional vehicles were involved. Our attorneys understand the need to stay current on evolving technologies and on the evolving legal landscape when it comes to Tesla accidents.
- Helping victims obtain the compensation they deserve — Valuing personal injury claims correctly is a key element in ensuring accident victims are compensated appropriately. Our legal professionals work hard to do just that. We take a thorough approach to documenting all compensable losses for our clients. These include more obvious expenses such as healthcare costs and lost income, but we also strive to adequately value our clients’ pain and suffering. We believe accident victims should receive full and fair compensation for their injuries.
Your Van Sant Law Tesla accident lawyer will help you understand what your claim may be worth. You may be entitled to compensation for both direct and indirect losses.
- Healthcare costs — In general, victims injured in motor vehicle accidents are entitled to compensation designed to cover their health care expenses. This includes emergency room visits, surgeries, prescription medication, hospitalization, follow-up physician visits, therapy, and rehabilitation. In some cases, victims have ongoing medical expenses for months or even years after an accident occurs. Our law firm will fight to ensure all your accident-related medical costs are recognized and compensated.
- Income-related losses — Recognizing that your injuries may impact your earning ability, your Tesla accident lawyer will also fight to help you recover compensation designed to cover lost wages, as well as other sources of income like commissions, freelance income, and more.
- Pain and suffering — Our legal representation also includes helping clients obtain compensation for their pain and suffering, emotional distress, disfigurement, inconvenience, and diminished quality of life. These types of damages are highly case-specific, and we will work closely with you to understand the accident’s full impact on your life.
Certain types of injuries sustained in Tesla accidents may give rise to other damages.
If you were injured by a Tesla while walking or running, you may be facing significant injuries and the road to recovery may be daunting. Van Sant Law will fight to help you obtain the full amount of compensation you are owed.
Electric vehicle accidents that result in fires can leave victims with serious burn injuries. Your Van Sant Law Tesla accident lawyer will advocate on your behalf for compensation designed to make you whole financially, including compensation for lengthy hospitalizations, reconstructive surgery, and rehabilitative care.
If a loved one was killed or died as a result of injuries sustained in a Tesla accident, Van Sant Law is here to guide surviving family members through a wrongful death claim. We will fight to help you obtain the compensation you are owed to pay medical expenses, lost earnings, final expenses, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, and more.
While it is not imperative to file a claim for damages immediately after an injury accident involving a Tesla, it is important that you not wait too long to take that step. In Georgia, the statute of limitations for filing motor vehicle personal injury claims is generally two years from the date of the accident. In certain cases, this deadline may be sooner, or it may be extended. Your Tesla accident lawyer will work closely with you to help you understand applicable filing deadlines, so you can preserve your right to demand compensation.
Our law firm will work diligently to help uncover evidence to support your claim. Such evidence is typically easier to identify and secure when a claim is started shortly after the injury accident occurs. For these reasons, it’s best to consult with a Tesla accident lawyer as soon as you feel up to doing so.Determining Liability
In some Tesla accidents, one driver bears sole responsibility for victims’ injuries. In other cases, especially those involving multiple vehicles, Tesla may be responsible. Your Van Sant Law attorney understands Tesla’s Autopilot feature well, including its requirements for active driver supervision. We will use this knowledge to help build the strongest possible case for you and will carefully evaluate the facts and circumstances to identify all liable parties.
Van Sant Law has experience helping victims of electric vehicle accidents, including accidents involving Tesla Model S, Model 3, Model X, and Model Y. Let us help you navigate the personal injury claims process with confidence. Schedule your free consultation today!