Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Atlanta, Alpharetta, and All of Georgia
Neck injuries can be caused by any number of events but commonly result from car accidents, falls, strain or sport accidents. As the neck is a very sensitive area and such an injury can cause other health complications, it is vital you pursue the compensation you will need to help with the effects. After an accident, the extent of a neck injury may not be immediately apparent. It is important to seek medical attention as soon as symptoms appear as well as when they change or worsen. Keep full medical records and receipts so that your lawyer has a record for use in your case. Some symptoms of neck injury include:
- Pain in the neck, whether it be sharp or dull or feel like a “knot”
- Neck stiffness, which can at times restrict movement on one side
- Spasms in neck muscles
- Numbness, tingling or weakness in the arms
- Bruising or swelling of or around the neck
- Shooting pain along the spine
- Shoulder, back or arm pain in addition to any of the above
Have You Been Injured In A Georgia Accident?
If you've been injured in an accident you should speak with an experienced personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Please contact us online or call our office directly at 855.GA.INJURY or 404.991.5950 to schedule your free consultation.