Fairburn Personal Injury & Car Accident Lawyers
Here to Support and Help You Pursue Your Rights
Nobody wants to become a victim of a motor vehicle crash or other personal injury accident. Unfortunately, accidents happen every day, leaving injured victims dealing with unforeseen physical, emotional, and financial burdens. Van Sant Law is an experienced Fairburn personal injury attorney committed to helping injured victims navigate the aftermath of auto accidents and other personal injuries. Our compassionate team knows what you and your loved ones are experiencing, and we are here to help you understand your legal rights and options. When you work with us, we will help you navigate the process of pursuing your rights, so you can focus on recovering from your injuries.Van Sant Law Is the Personal Injury Lawyer Fairburn Accident Victims Trust
Whether you were injured in a motor vehicle accident in Fairburn, hurt in a slip and fall accident, or suffered another type of personal injury, you can rely on Van Sant Law to help. Our practice is dedicated to helping people who were injured due to someone else’s negligence. We are dedicated to providing the support and compassion you need and deserve.We Stand Apart From the Competition
Accident victims in Fairburn and surrounding communities turn to Van Sant Law for a variety of reasons. Chief among those reasons are our:
- Compassionate approach: Nothing is easy when it comes to the aftermath of a car accident or other personal injury incident. We understand this and are here to provide both legal support and emotional support to help you through this difficult time.
- Skill and experience: Our legal professionals are experienced in handling a wide range of personal injury claims, including car, truck, and motorcycle accidents, as well as things like workers’ compensation, dog bites, wrongful death, nursing home abuse, and more. Our track record of success speaks for itself.
- Tailored advice and service: Every personal injury case is unique. Unlike some other law firms, we do not think a cookie-cutter approach is the best way to resolve anyone’s claims. We provide personalized attention and service, and believe this approach helps us create the strongest possible case strategies.
When you retain our firm to help pursue your rights after becoming injured, here are some of the things you can expect:
- Investigation: We know that personal injury claims often turn on the strength of the evidence offered to support victims’ claims. We conduct thorough investigations and seek to uncover all available evidence to support clients’ claims.
- Communication: Your attorney will keep the lines of communication open, giving you added peace of mind. What’s more, we will handle all negotiations with the other party and his or her insurer, advocating fiercely for your rights and interests as we seek to negotiate a full and fair settlement.
- Advocacy in court proceedings: Sometimes, the responsible party in a personal injury claim is unwilling to negotiate a fair settlement. In that case, your experienced Van Sant Law attorney will litigate your claim in court.
Whether you have lived in Fairburn for years or are new to the area, it is important to know where to turn for help after an injury accident, should you need assistance.
- Medical care: Injury victims in Fairburn often receive care at the Piedmont Fayette Hospital Emergency Room, located at 105 Yorktown Drive, Fayetteville, GA 30214. Piedmont Fayette Hospital provides skilled medical care regardless of patients’ ability to pay.
- Law enforcement: To report a motor vehicle accident or other injury incident, contact the Fairburn City Police Department by calling 911. The police department is located at 191 SW Broad Street in Fairburn.
- Judicial system: If your claim is litigated, the case will likely be heard at the State Court of Fulton County, which handles civil litigation matters, including personal injury cases. The State Court is located 20 miles from Fairburn at 185 Central Avenue SW in Atlanta.
Do I have a valid personal injury claim?
The only way to know for sure if you have a valid claim after becoming injured is to consult with an experienced personal injury attorney. If someone else’s negligence was the primary cause of an accident that resulted in you becoming injured, chances are good that you have a case and that you may be entitled to compensation.
What is my personal injury claim worth?
Every personal injury situation is different. The amount of compensation you may be entitled to receive will depend on the nature and extent of your injuries and the underlying facts and circumstances of the accident. Your personal injury lawyer can evaluate the situation and provide an estimated value for your claim.
How long will my personal injury claim take to be resolved?
Unfortunately, it is often difficult to provide a time estimate for resolving a personal injury claim. Sometimes, our experienced legal team is able to settle claims relatively quickly; in other cases, it may take longer to resolve a claim due to its complexity. Your lawyer can give you an estimate on timing, so you know what to expect.
Dealing with personal injuries is never easy; Van Sant Law is here to help you navigate the process and to provide the support and guidance you need. To learn more about how we can help, schedule your free consultation today. We are proud to serve Fairburn and the surrounding area, including nearby College Park, East Point, Fayetteville, and more.