Box Truck Accident Lawyer In Georgia
Unfortunately, accidents involving box trucks on Georgia roadways can leave victims facing an uphill battle toward recovery. Van Sant Law is a trusted box truck accident lawyer, committed to helping victims and their loved ones navigate the legal framework involved in pursuing their rights to compensation. Our experienced legal team is here to serve you. We stand ready to provide the support and guidance you need, so you can focus on recovering from your injuries.A Trusted Guide
After an injury accident, you need a trusted guide and advocate in your corner, someone willing to help fight for the justice you deserve. Van Sant Law has years of experience helping Georgia accident victims through some of the most difficult times in their lives. As an experienced box truck accident lawyer serving the greater Atlanta area, we are proud of our record of success helping injured victims move on with their lives.Box Truck Accidents Can Be Devastating
Most Georgia drivers see box trucks (also called “straight” or “cube” trucks) every day. Box trucks play key roles in moving goods between locations, helping keep the economy strong. However, the way these large, heavy trucks are designed can make collisions particularly damaging. Box trucks come in different types; certain types of vehicles may be more likely to be involved in accidents under specific circumstances:
- Moving Vehicles. These large trucks can be involved in neighborhood accidents or in highway injury accidents. When a moving truck is making a state-to-state move, injury accident claims take on additional complexity, as more than one state’s laws may be involved.
- Delivery Trucks. Delivery truck drivers are often on tight schedules, and must make frequent stops in residential neighborhoods or commercial settings along the way to deliver furniture, exercise equipment, and other large items.
- Parcel Delivery Trucks. Package delivery vehicles are part of the everyday landscape for most metro-Atlanta residents. These drivers must operate on tight delivery schedules and may be fatigued — contributing to accident risks.
- Refrigerated Trucks. Accidents involving refrigerated vehicles and their cargo can be particularly complex, as property damage estimates can involve spoiled cargo.
- Construction Vehicles. Trucks used in the construction industry often carry heavy or oversized loads, hazardous materials, or specialized construction equipment. Accidents involving these vehicles can leave victims with life-threatening injuries.
Van Sant Law understands the complexities involved with different types of box truck accidents. This knowledge, combined with our experience helping other accident victims, enables us to create tailored solutions for each client engagement.Steps to Take After a Box Truck Accident
Knowing what to do after a truck accident can help you remain calm, and can give you the best chance of receiving full and fair compensation for your injuries. The legal professionals at Van Sant Law are here to help you through the entire process, serving as trusted guides on your road to recovery.
Your priority after becoming injured should be to seek competent medical attention. Even if you think your injuries are minor, visit a medical professional who can examine you to identify any injuries that are not yet apparent. Be sure to maintain documentation of your medical treatment, as this will be a valuable part of your claim. Similarly, any documentation you can capture at the accident scene can also help bolster your case. Photos, videos, witness statements, and witness contact information may all prove helpful.
It is also important to consult with a knowledgeable personal injury attorney as soon as you feel able to do so. If you wait too long to take this step, you could find your claim is barred by Georgia’s statute of limitations. When you contact Van Sant Law, we will work to help you understand applicable time limits and can help gather evidence to support your claim for compensation.
We have experience successfully helping other victims of box truck accidents prevail on their claims. Our attorneys are skilled negotiators and fierce litigators, when it is necessary to advocate for clients in the courtroom. You may be eligible for compensation to pay for medical expenses, lost income, and pain and suffering. Let us fight for you, to help you obtain the compensation you deserve.Compassion and Legal Acumen You Can Trust
Van Sant Law is more than just a box truck accident law firm. We truly care about our clients’ well-being. We understand the emotional toll accidents can carry, as well as the financial challenges they bring. Our track record of results speaks for itself, and serves to demonstrate our skill and experience in personal injury claims.
If you or a loved one was injured in a box truck accident in Georgia, contact Van Sant Law today. We offer free, no-obligation initial consultations with experienced, compassionate attorneys. Let us be your legal guide during this difficult time.