Nothing will bring back the spouse, parent, or child you have tragically lost but you can make sure the person who caused his or her death is held accountable through a civil action called a wrongful death claim. The compensation you are awarded can help you take care of your family in the absence of a provider or caregiver. If your loved one was killed in a car accident, by a doctor's mistake, or in any other way involving negligence, contact one of our Atlanta-area offices for help. Our attorneys in Alpharetta, Lawrenceville, and Sandy Springs are ready to help you today.