Auto Accident Injury Lawyers
Our experienced Atlanta auto accident lawyers are here for you. They can help you with every step of the claim’s procedure. They will also help you to understand what you need to do next. This will give you the reassurance that you need to keep going with your claim. It will also ensure that you do not feel alone, and we believe that this is important.Serving Metro Atlanta and All of Georgia
“ After my son was injured in a serious motor vehicle accident, I contacted Mr. Van Sant to help me with his case. I could feel the compassion he had for my son and never doubted his dedication to making sure we obtained the best possible outcome. ”
(Larry J. – car accident client)
How Much Compensation Can You Expect to Obtain for Your Claim?_
The amount of money your auto accident case is worth will depend on several factors. Your attorney will work closely with you to identify your economic damages and non-economic damages.
Any expenses you incur because of the accident are categorized as “economic” damages. These include costs such as:
- Repairing or replacing your vehicle
- Medical expenses (those you incurred immediately after the accident as well as expenses you are expected to face in the future as a result)
- Lost wages if you are unable to work for some time or have to work a modified schedule while you recover from your injuries
- The potential loss of future earnings due to your injuries
- Costs related to modifying your home for accessibility.