Finding the right attorney for your personal injury case is not as easy as it might seem. With dozens of attorneys to choose from, it is hard to narrow down the choices. ThreeBestRated.com works hard to identify the handpicked top three providers in the area. When it comes to the best three personal injury attorneys in Atlanta, Georgia, David Van Sant won a spot – and for good reason.
Attorney David Van Sant has been practicing diligently for years – working hard to ensure his clients receive the compensation they deserve for their injuries. His rating with ThreeBestRated.com is not the first prestigious recognition. He has also received:
- National Trial Lawyers Association – Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Georgia
- Avvo Client Choice Award
- Georgia Super Lawyer
- Martindale-Hubbell Client Distinction Award
Awards and Recognition Matter When Selecting an Attorney
When you have been injured and you are looking for an advocate, awards and recognition from communities, organizations and even peers are critical. An attorney should be respected and well-liked from all spectrums. You want an attorney that has national recognition as well – not just by the city. Most importantly, you want to consider how many years of experience they have and how much recognition they have received in those years. If an attorney has been practicing law for 20 years, but has only one or two awards, it begs the question as to why. An attorney that has a few years under their belt and an extensive inventory of recognition shows their perseverance toward excellence.
Awards Are Not Enough
Equally, you must assess the attorney’s other offerings before just assuming awards are the only means for identifying a quality personal injury attorney. Some other factors to consider include:
- Free Consultations – A good lawyer is confident in their abilities and is willing to meet with you for free (and without obligation) to discuss a potential claim.
- A Support System – Look for a law firm that has more than one attorney and a solid staff. After all, those staff members will be working on your case, consulting with you and ultimately determining the outcome of your claim. You want a team of lawyers and staff members you can trust – and individuals you feel comfortable talking to.
- Attention – Awards and recognitions tell you one thing: an attorney’s commitment. That is important. You want someone that is there for you (regardless of how many other cases they may have) and an attorney that offers you educational opportunities and guides – so that you fully understand the legal process you are embarking upon.
Contact Attorney David Van Sant at Van Sant Law, LLC Today
If you want to work with one of the best attorneys in Georgia, now is the time to schedule a free consultation with attorney David Van Sant. Van Sant Law, LLC offers free consultations and our help line is open 24 hours per day, seven days per week. Call us now at 404-991-5950 or request your consultation online.