Motorcycle Accident Attorney Atlanta
Have you been injured in a motorcycle accident in Atlanta? We can help you. Here at Van Sant Law, we are here to represent those who have suffered a personal injury in a motorcycle accident. We also know that motorcyclists are often blamed for accidents even if it wasn’t their fault. This is where we can make a real difference.
Statistics From the National Highway Safety Administration
Recent statistics from the National Highway Safety Administration show that 5,200 motorcyclists were killed and 103,000 were injured in the space of a year. This shows that motorcyclists are at risk of being injured or killed every time they head out onto the highway. This is why we are here to fight for your rights and for compensation.
We have a team of highly-skilled Atlanta attorneys who are here to help you. We know there is a lot of potential for you to be blamed for your accident and subsequent injuries. However, many accidents are caused by a car driver making a left turn. Many other motorcycle accidents are caused by the car in front of you coming to a stop. This results in you crashing into the back of the vehicle and sustaining damages to your motorcycle and to yourself.
How We Can Support You After A Motorcycle Accident
Here at Van Sant Law, we are here to support you. We will work aggressively using our experience and knowledge to ensure you get the best possible outcome. We know that personal injury cases can seem impossibly hard. Do not worry, our team of Atlanta motorcycle accident attorneys can help.
Compensating Injured Motorcyclists
When we take on a personal injury case we want to make sure that you get the compensation you’re entitled to. We will look to ensure you receive compensation for:
- The injuries sustained in your motorcycle accident – We know that your injuries have the potential to be life-changing or life-threatening. We are also aware that you might need further medical treatment and we will do our best to ensure you are compensated for this.
- Your medical bills – After you’ve received some if not all of your medical treatment you’re likely to be left with a large medical bill.
- Your loss of earnings – If you have had to take time off work because you sustained injuries we will work to ensure you’re more likely to receive the money you’ve missed out on.
- Your future loss of earnings – If you have not gone back to work yet or it’s unlikely that you will, we can tell the court. We will work to ensure you receive the future earnings that you could otherwise have missed out on.
- Any pain and suffering you have experienced – Many people suffer from pain, depression, anxiety, and other conditions as a result of their motorcycle accident. We will take your experiences into consideration when asking for a financial settlement.
- Damages to your motorcycle – If your motorcycle was damaged in the accident that was not your fault we will take this into consideration. Alternatively, if your motorcycle needs to be replaced we will ask the court for financial compensation.
Let Us Talk to the Insurance Companies
When it comes to asking for financial compensation for your motorcycle accident we will approach the other driver’s insurance company. We will do this so you do not have to speak to them. This is because insurance companies are likely to offer you the lowest sum possible. We don’t think this is fair. This is why we will fight aggressively, ensuring that you’re much more likely to receive financial compensation that you’re pleased with.
We are also aware that insurance companies are likely to place the blame on the innocent party. We will speak with the relevant insurance company on your behalf so they understand who was to blame for the accident.
Contact A Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Today
If you were injured in a motorcycle accident in Atlanta? We can help you. Here at Van Sant Law, we are here to represent those who have suffered a personal injury in a motorcycle accident. We also know that motorcyclists are often blamed for accidents even if it wasn’t their fault. This is where we can make a real difference.
Contact us today so we can get the ball rolling. We don’t think you should suffer alone. Get the help you need by asking aggressive lawyers to fight for your case. We are a team of dedicated lawyers who work to provide you with the best legal services. We are here to help.
Contact us now so you know you’re not alone.