Our Personal Injury Blog
Whether you or a loved one has been injured in an Atlanta-area accident or not, you can stay informed of your rights and the law by following our personal injury attorney blog. Attorneys from our offices in Alpharetta, Lawrenceville, Cummings, and Atlanta share tips and insights for protecting your right to compensation following an auto accident, slip and fall, dog bite, or medical mistake in these helpful posts..
- Police MisconductWere you a victim of police misconduct? Our Alpharetta personal injury attorney at Van Sant Law, LLC could help protect you against this type of treatment.
- Whiplash Injuries and SettlementsContact Van Sant Law to get a free consultation for your injury. Let us start building the objective case that will help you recover the money you need.Date:10/30/2019Category: Types of Injuries in Georgia
- Excessive Force and Police BrutalityWere you the victim of police brutality? Our Georgia personal injury attorney at Van Sant Law, LLC could help protect you against this type of treatment.
- Georgia Pedestrian Accident StatisticsIf you or a loved one has been injured as a pedestrian, let our experienced, caring attorneys at Van San Law help you receive the compensation you deserve.
- Key TermsBe informed regarding personal injury law! Check out these key terms or contact a member of our team to see how we could help you!
- Alpharetta Property Damage Attorneyshe law firm Van Sant Law, LLC in the Alpharetta area gives advice on handling property claims without a car accident attorney, which might save you money.
- Alpharetta Single Vehicle Accident AttorneysAn Alpharetta single vehicle accident attorney can help you receive compensation in the event of an accident. Contact Van Sant Law, LLC today at 404-991-5950.
- Valuing Your CaseConsult with our Alpharetta car accident lawyers to discuss several factors that can influence the value of your claim. We can help maximize your compensation!
- What You Need to Know About Filing Lawsuits In GeorgiaIf you have been injured in a car wreck or other personal injury accident, here's what you need to know about the process of filing a lawsuit in Georgia.
- Personal Injury Attorney FeesAt Van Sant Law, LLC, our personal injury lawyers do not charge you anything unless we are successful. Contact our firm for more information!
Contact Us Today
In Georgia, the law gives you a limited amount of time to file your personal injury claim. Fill out the form below to schedule a consultation!