Our Personal Injury Blog
Whether you or a loved one has been injured in an Atlanta-area accident or not, you can stay informed of your rights and the law by following our personal injury attorney blog. Attorneys from our offices in Alpharetta, Lawrenceville, Cummings, and Atlanta share tips and insights for protecting your right to compensation following an auto accident, slip and fall, dog bite, or medical mistake in these helpful posts..
- Understanding Broken Bone Car Crash InjuriesBroken bones are common car crash injuries. Depending on the severity, these injuries require significant medical treatment and time off work. Learn more.Date:10/30/2019Category:Car Accidents
- Medical Malpractice: Emergency Room ErrorsPeople count on ER personnel to provide life-saving treatment. When these medical professionals make mistakes, the results can be devastating.Date:10/30/2019Category:Medical Malpractice
- North Georgia Personal Injury AttorneyOur Nationally recognized North Georgia personal injury attorney can represent you in cases of serious or catastrophic injury.Date:10/30/2019Category:Locations
- Punitive DamagesTo learn whether or not you can recover punitive damages, please allow a personal injury lawyer from our firm to evaluate your case!
- Personal Injury Case PreparationA personal injury lawyer can instruct you on all the things you need to know to prepare your case before filing a claim after suffering an injury.
- Atlanta Vape Pen and E-Cig Explosion Attorneys Fighting for Injured Victims in Cumming and AlpharettaPeople in Georgia and around the country are suffering serious and disfiguring injuries due to e-cig and vape pen explosions and may be able to file a lawsuit.Date:10/30/2019Category:Defective Products
- Atlanta Police Brutality Lawyers Serving all of GeorgiaWere you the victim of police brutality? The Atlanta police brutality lawyers at Van Sant Law, LLC could help protect you against this type of treatment.Date:10/30/2019Category:Types of Injuries in Georgia
- Atlanta DOT Claim Attorneys Serving Victims throughout Georgia Including Alpharetta and CummingIf you have been injured due to road construction, call us today to see if you a case for a lawsuit against the Department of Transportation.
- Police Brutality Attorneys in AtlantaNo one is above the law, not even the police. Van Sant Law, LLC will fight relentlessly for justice and the compensation you deserve. Contact us today.
- Atlanta Multimeter Accident Attorneys Serving Alpharetta, Cumming, and all of GeorgiaThe longer you wait to pursue a Georgia product liability claim, the weaker your claim gets. All us for your free, no-obligation case consultation today. If you were injured in an arc flash explosion, contact our Atlanta multimeter accident attorneys today!Date:10/30/2019Category:Defective Products
Contact Us Today
In Georgia, the law gives you a limited amount of time to file your personal injury claim. Fill out the form below to schedule a consultation!