Notice: Undefined variable: option in /home/327451.cloudwaysapps.com/yguyfnqesd/public_html/wp-content/themes/divi-child/functions.php on line 78
Our Personal Injury Blog
Whether you or a loved one has been injured in an Atlanta-area accident or not, you can stay informed of your rights and the law by following our personal injury attorney blog. Attorneys from our offices in Alpharetta, Lawrenceville, Cummings, and Atlanta share tips and insights for protecting your right to compensation following an auto accident, slip and fall, dog bite, or medical mistake in these helpful posts..
- Understanding Reckless Driving in GeorgiaReckless driving is a serious crime in Georgia. If you were injured by a reckless driver, you may be entitled to compensation. Learn more here.Date:10/30/2019Category: Car Accidents
- What You Need to Know About Wrongful Death Truck AccidentsWas your loved one killed in a truck accident? You may have grounds for a wrongful death suit. Find out more, including how we can help you fight for damages.
- Homeowner's Insurance Can Compensate Victims for Dog BitesBitten by a dog? You could face significant medical expenses. Compensation may be available through the dog owner's homeowner's insurance. Learn more here.Date:10/30/2019Category: Dog Bites
- How to Pay Your Medical Bills After a Motorcycle AccidentCovering medical bills is a common concern for motorcycle accident victims. Find out how bill payment works after a crash and how a lawyer can help.Date:10/30/2019Category: Motorcycle Accidents
- Date:10/30/2019Category: General
- How to Decide Whether to File a Wrongful Death Case in GeorgiaIf your loved one was the victim of a fatal accident in Georgia, you may be entitled to compensation for losses faced as a result of their death. Learn more.
- What You Need to Know About Box Truck AccidentsAccidents involving small delivery trucks can cause serious injuries and damages. Hurt in a box truck crash? You may be entitled to compensation.Date:10/30/2019Category: Truck Accidents
- How to Deal With the Insurance Company After a Slip and Fall AccidentAfter a slip and fall accident, the insurance company may ask you to do things that aren't in your best interest. Find out how to protect your rights.Date:10/30/2019Category: Premises Liability
- Types of Accidents That Result in Wrongful Death ClaimsPersonal injury accidents can lead to wrongful deaths. Learn about accidents resulting in wrongful death claims and how to get help after losing a loved one.
- Injuries from Police DogsWere you the victim of an attack by a police dog? Van Sant Law, LLC in Alpharetta, Georgia could help protect you against this type of treatment.Date:10/30/2019Category: General
Contact Us Today
In Georgia, the law gives you a limited amount of time to file your personal injury claim. Fill out the form below to schedule a consultation!