Georgia Personal Injury Lawyer
Vehicle rollover describes a vehicle turning over onto its roof or side. This can happen with any vehicle but often occurs with vehicles with a high center of gravity, such as SUVs. Unfortunately, these accidents can cause catastrophic injuries and cause death much more frequently than car accidents that do not entail a rollover. If you or a loved one has been injured or killed in such an accident, it is important you contact a personal injury lawyer right away. Such cases require certain steps to be taken immediately in order to improve your chances of obtaining compensation. These include:
- Organizing to have your vehicle suitably stored to retain its value as evidence
- Interviewing witnesses, police officers, medical personnel, and others involved in the incident before time passes and details fade
- Investigating the scene of the accident with the help of relevant experts
- Arranging for qualified experts to inspect the vehicle to determine what occurred and what part of parts of the vehicle contributed
- Reviewing police and other investigative reports
Rollover Accidents and Case Preparation
At Van Sant Law, we will conduct the above steps as needed in order to thoroughly and competently prepare your case. Which party is the most appropriate against whom to file a claim will depend on what contributed to the accident. While the cause may have been another driver, it can often be found that factors within your vehicle caused the actual rollover, thus increasing the severity of the injuries. Even if you are partially at fault in an accident, you may still have a case due to this factor. Defective tires may have contributed, or a mechanism within your vehicle. Once the rollover occurred, a roof may have crushed and afforded no protection even though it should have provided more.
Have You Been Injured In A Georgia Accident?
If you've been injured in an accident you should speak with an experienced personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Please contact us online or call our office directly at 855.GA.INJURY or 404.991.5950 to schedule your free consultation.