A personal message from Georgia personal injury attorney David Van Sant.
Recovering from a serious injury or losing your loved one in an accident will turn your life upside down. If you are reading this, you are likely overwhelmed, stressed out, and unsure of how to move forward.
When I talk to my clients for the first time, here’s what they say:
- How am I going to pay off these medical bills?
- How am I going to support and care for my family?
- When will I be able to return to work?
- Will I ever completely recover from my injuries?
- When will I start enjoying life again?
- When will things feel like normal again?
I want you to know that you’ve already made a great first step. You’re looking for an attorney who can help you understand your accident, determine the responsible party, and get you the compensation you need to recover from your injury and move past your accident.
I am here to help.
Aggressive, Passionate & Skilled Legal Representation
I serve injury victims across the state of Georgia, from the day of their accident to the day they collect their compensation. Since founding my own firm in 2008, I have dedicated my career to fighting insurance companies and protecting the rights of those who have been harmed by negligence.
When you partner with me and my legal team, we will work tirelessly to understand your case, uncover supporting evidence, determine the at-fault party, and get you the financial support you need and deserve.
I Want the Right Outcome, Not the Easy Outcome
I’ve said it before and I will keep saying it: mediocrity is for cowards. If you would be happy settling for less money than you deserve, you might be happy with another attorney. If you want to make certain that you receive the damages that you are owed under the law, I am here to fight at your side.
Some attorneys and plaintiffs prefer to stay out of the courtroom even if it means accepting a compromise that isn’t fair to their client. Some attorneys and plaintiffs are content getting a fraction of a just settlement, even if it doesn’t begin to cover economic damages.
Personally, I don’t think that’s how the justice system should work. We shouldn’t let insurance companies and negligent parties get away with not paying a just amount for their mistakes. If they agree to settle your claim out of court for what it is worth, I accept that. If they want a judge and a jury to hear the case, I am more than eager to argue your case on the courtroom floor.
I assist clients with the following types of injury cases and claims:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Workers’ compensation claims
- Construction accidents
- Medical malpractice claims
- Nursing home abuse and neglect claims
- Wrongful death claims
- Dog bite claims
- Defective product claims
- Premises liability claims/slip and fall claims
- Firearm accidents and hunting accidents
- Police brutality claims
The Van Sant Advantage
What separates my law office from other Atlanta personal injury law firms? What could make us the right choice for your fight against big insurance?
- My aggressive approach. I don’t do things halfway. I don’t get bullied. I find solutions where other people don’t see a way out. I approach each of my cases with energy, vigor, and a positive attitude. I don’t stop until I’ve done everything in my power to get a fair outcome.
- My track record of success. I am a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum® and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum®. These are two of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the United States. Only attorneys who have obtained million and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements are allowed to become members.
- My standing in the legal community. I have a 0 “Superb” Avvo rating, I have been voted a Super Lawyer®,and I am a member of the National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40. I’ve worked extremely hard in the past 11 years to become a nationally recognized and respected authority in my field.
- My complete commitment to my clients. I have received an Avvo Client’s Choice Award, given to attorneys based solely upon client reviews of their dedication and service. I believe that I received this recognition simply because I listen to my clients, take their concerns seriously, and do what I say I will do.
I’ll Take the Burden Off Your Back
Too many injury victims think that hiring a personal injury lawyer will add to their woes: more reason to think about the accident, more phone calls to avoid, more bills to pay.
I want you to know that at Van Sant Law, this is simply not the case. I am here to make your life easier. I am here to find a solution to your financial stresses. I am here to find you justice. I am here to help you put your accident behind you.
And I don’t charge clients unless they receive a fair settlement or payout.
All you have to do is pick up the phone. Once I have heard your story and once we have drawn up a plan for legal action, I will take the lead. I will make the calls. I will make sure your case moves forward. You can breathe easy knowing that I are on your team and fighting your fight.
Know Your Rights. Hire a Lawyer.
You have rights as an injury victim, under both state and federal law. I know exactly what those rights are and what you deserve. If you are ready to tell your story and take a step toward justice, I’m ready to take your call.
I offer injury victims and their families free, private meetings. If you can’t make it to my Atlanta office, I can come to you. Call today to schedule your appointment at (404) 991-5950.