After a serious truck accident, victims often worry they won't be able to afford an attorney to represent them in a personal injury insurance claim or lawsuit, especially if they're out of work and struggling to keep up with unexpected medical debt and other accident-related losses.
However, with so much at stake, truck crash victims can hardly afford not to have quality legal counsel. Modest resources should never prevent an accident victim from pursuing justice he or she deserves.
That's why works on a contingency fee basis, which means clients aren't charged fees or costs unless we recover compensation for them. A truck accident victim can even take advantage of a free initial consultation with a member of our skilled legal team to discuss the case details, as well as learn more about their rights and options for financial recovery.
Let Us Help Protect Your Rights After a Georgia Truck Accident
Were you hurt in a truck accident caused by someone else's negligence? Here are a few reasons why it's crucial to consult an experienced personal injury attorney after a Georgia truck crash:
- Cases involving semi-trucks are often more complex than traditional car accident cases, due to the potential for more significant injuries, losses, and damages.
- Truck accident attorneys have in-depth knowledge of the personal injury litigation process, and state and federal trucking regulations that could impact their clients' cases.
- Liability in truck crash cases may be shared between multiple parties, like the trucker, transportation company, fleet maintenance provider, or parts manufacturer.
- Having quality legal representation can level the playing field between injured plaintiffs, and the powerful insurance companies or corporate attorneys they may face—and can even help victims maximize their compensation.
- Truck accident attorneys will help clients build strong cases through evidence such as medical documentation, photos or videos from the scene, witness statements, and testimony from expert witnesses.
Have questions about your truck accident case? Contact Van San Law today to schedule an appointment for a complimentary consultation.