Our Personal Injury FAQs
Our accident clients have many of the same questions—Do I need a lawyer? How much does it cost? What is my accident worth? We answer these questions and many others on our Frequently Asked Questions page. If your questions are not answered here, please call us to schedule a free consultation in any one of our Metro Atlanta offices, including Lawrenceville, Cumming, and Duluth.
- Whether you have suffered from a slip and fall, stairway accident, or another incident, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. Call us now!Date:08/16/2017Category:Premises Liability
- If you were injured in a car accident caused by a driver exhibiting road rage, you may be entitled to compensation. Contact Van Sant Law, LLC today.Date:08/10/2016
- If you have been injured in a car accident, contact an Atlanta attorney from Van Sant Law, LLC. Schedule a free, no-obligation consultation today.Date:07/08/2016
- Sometimes it is not always clear which party is at fault for bike defects. After your serious motorcycle accident, contact Van Sant Law, LLC.Date:02/29/2016Category:Motorcycle Accidents
- If you were involved in a no-contact auto accident, do not assume you have no options for recovery. Contact the attorneys at Van San Law, LLC. today.Date:02/05/2016
- If you have been injured in an automobile accident, contact the Atlanta injury attorneys at Van Sant Law, LLC today.Date:01/20/2016
- If you have come down with food poisoning and you suspect a restaurant or particular eatery is at fault, speak with the attorneys at Van Sant Law, LLC today.Date:12/30/2015Category:Food Poisoning
- Critical evidence in aggressive driving cases disappears quickly. Seek legal advice from Van Sant Law, LLC right away. Call us at 888-681-8633.Date:09/10/2015
- Blog entry from Van Sant Law, LLC: What Should You Look for in an Alpharetta Personal Injury Lawyer?Date:11/02/2012
- What is Personal Injury?. Act now and contact an Injury Attorney in Atlanta, GA at Van Sant Law, LLC for help with your case.Date:09/28/2011
Contact Us Today
In Georgia, the law gives you a limited amount of time to file your personal injury claim. Fill out the form below to schedule a consultation!