Our Personal Injury FAQs
Our accident clients have many of the same questions—Do I need a lawyer? How much does it cost? What is my accident worth? We answer these questions and many others on our Frequently Asked Questions page. If your questions are not answered here, please call us to schedule a free consultation in any one of our Metro Atlanta offices, including Lawrenceville, Cumming, and Duluth.
- Date:12/06/2018Category: General
- Get answers to your questions on the site or get in touch with the firm and speak with a Georgia car accident lawyer immediately.Date:11/27/2018Category: General
- Date:06/06/2018Category: Workers Comp
- Wrongful death lawsuits offer compensation to grieving loved ones, but how they are distributed depends on the law and the situation that brought the lawsuit.Date:04/18/2018Category: Wrongful Death
- There are several factors that play a role in slip and fall settlements including medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wage value, and your contribution.Date:03/28/2018Category: Premises Liability
- You are ready for the open road on just two wheels. You have the gear, the perfect bike, but what about insurance?Date:03/14/2018Category: Motorcycle Accidents
Contact Us Today
In Georgia, the law gives you a limited amount of time to file your personal injury claim. Fill out the form below to schedule a consultation!