Our Personal Injury FAQs
Our accident clients have many of the same questions—Do I need a lawyer? How much does it cost? What is my accident worth? We answer these questions and many others on our Frequently Asked Questions page. If your questions are not answered here, please call us to schedule a free consultation in any one of our Metro Atlanta offices, including Lawrenceville, Cumming, and Duluth.
- Sometimes fault for a truck accident is shared between parties, which may lead those involved to wonder if a financial recovery is possible. Find out more.Date:02/18/2019
- Trucking companies that fail to hire safe commercial drivers may be potentially liable for accidents and injuries caused by unqualified employees. Learn more.Date:02/18/2019
- GA truck crash victims have a limited time to file a lawsuit seeking compensation for injuries and other losses. Missing the filing deadline has consequences.Date:02/12/2019
- People hurt in accidents with government trucks may be entitled to damages. Find out the process for seeking compensation for crashes with these vehicles.Date:02/12/2019
- Motorcycle accidents can cause devastating spinal cord injuries. Learn more about spinal trauma and how to get guidance for your crash claim.Date:02/12/2019Category:Motorcycle Accidents
- Broken bones are common injuries associated with motorcycle accidents. If this happened to you, it's important to know your rights to and options for damages.Date:02/12/2019Category:Motorcycle Accidents
- Learn how long you have to file a lawsuit if you were injured in an accident. Call today to talk to a member of our team!Date:12/27/2018Category:General
Contact Us Today
In Georgia, the law gives you a limited amount of time to file your personal injury claim. Fill out the form below to schedule a consultation!