Our Personal Injury FAQs
Our accident clients have many of the same questions—Do I need a lawyer? How much does it cost? What is my accident worth? We answer these questions and many others on our Frequently Asked Questions page. If your questions are not answered here, please call us to schedule a free consultation in any one of our Metro Atlanta offices, including Lawrenceville, Cumming, and Duluth.
- GA law limits how long car accident victims have to file a personal injury lawsuit. Hurt in a crash? Learn how the statutes of limitations apply to your case.Date:05/13/2019Category:Car Accidents
- Hurt by a product that was improperly marketed, or defectively designed or manufactured? You may be entitled to damages. We can help you fight for compensation.Date:05/06/2019Category:Defective Products
- Inadequate staffing in nursing homes can result in instances of patient neglect and abuse. Was your loved one abused in a GA nursing facility? We can help.Date:04/11/2019Category:Nursing Home Abuse
- Ride-sharing services like Uber make getting around more convenient. However, crashes involving Uber drivers can lead to complicated litigation.Date:04/08/2019Category:Car Accidents
- Motorcycle wrecks can be physically and financially disruptive, leading many victims to worry about how to pay their bills. Sound familiar? Here's what to do.Date:03/27/2019
- Rider's arm is a common motorcycle accident injury. Did you sustain nerve damage in a motorcycle crash caused by someone else's negligence? We can help.Date:03/21/2019
- Victims injured in truck crashes often end up overwhelmed by medical expenses. Who pays a victim's medical bills after an accident can vary. Learn more.Date:03/15/2019Category:Truck Accidents
- People worry about affording lawyers after truck accidents. However, attorneys can maximize settlements, and often aren't paid unless victims receive damages.Date:03/04/2019Category:Truck Accidents
- Motorcyclists aren't the only ones vulnerable to injuries in an accident. Their passengers are equally at risk. Learn about passenger rights after a crash.Date:02/18/2019
- Georgia motorcycle accident victims must act quickly if they hope to obtain financial recovery, as the state limits how long they have to file lawsuits.Date:02/18/2019
Contact Us Today
In Georgia, the law gives you a limited amount of time to file your personal injury claim. Fill out the form below to schedule a consultation!