Our Personal Injury FAQs
Our accident clients have many of the same questions—Do I need a lawyer? How much does it cost? What is my accident worth? We answer these questions and many others on our Frequently Asked Questions page. If your questions are not answered here, please call us to schedule a free consultation in any one of our Metro Atlanta offices, including Lawrenceville, Cumming, and Duluth.
- Injured in a GA slip and fall accident? Our attorneys will help you fight for compensation. We work on contingency, so you pay nothing unless we win your case.Date:07/09/2019Category: Premises Liability
- If you suffered an eye injury in a crash that wasn't your fault, you may be entitled to damages. Find out how our attorneys can help you seek compensation.Date:07/05/2019
- Find out if you should sign a medical records release for an insurance company after a motorcycle crash, and how an attorney can help you protect your rights.Date:06/25/2019Category: Motorcycle Accidents
- Whiplash is a common crash injury that can result in serious pain and reduced range of motion. We help whiplash victims fight for damages.Date:06/17/2019
- Talking to an insurance adjuster after a truck crash can hurt your accident claim. Find out how our GA attorney will help protect your right to recovery.Date:06/07/2019Category: Truck Accidents
- Hurt by a defective or unreasonably unsafe product? You may be entitled to damages. Find out what compensation may be available and how we can help.Date:06/03/2019
- Find out what happens when the police investigate a car accident, and what you can say when they want to talk to you about what happened.Date:05/23/2019
- You have a limited amount of time to file a case if you're hurt by a defective product in Georgia. Take action before it's too late.Date:05/22/2019
- You may still have a successful product liability lawsuit even if you no longer have the injurious product. Learn what evidence you need to start the process.Date:05/20/2019
- Don’t spend another day wondering whether you should file a car accident lawsuit after a crash in Georgia. Instead, find out if you have a case worth pursuing.Date:05/17/2019
Contact Us Today
In Georgia, the law gives you a limited amount of time to file your personal injury claim. Fill out the form below to schedule a consultation!