Our Personal Injury FAQs
Our accident clients have many of the same questions—Do I need a lawyer? How much does it cost? What is my accident worth? We answer these questions and many others on our Frequently Asked Questions page. If your questions are not answered here, please call us to schedule a free consultation in any one of our Metro Atlanta offices, including Lawrenceville, Cumming, and Duluth.
- When someone dies in a negligence-related accident that wasn't their fault, a wrongful death suit lets loved ones fight for damages. Learn who can file.Date:09/25/2019Category:Wrongful Death
- If you were seriously injured in a truck crash that wasn't your fault, you may be eager to settle your claim. How long it takes to settle can vary. Learn more.Date:09/23/2019Category:Truck Accidents
- Unlawful nursing home evictions can be traumatic for elderly residents and their families. If you or a loved one was a victim, you may be entitled to damages.Date:09/09/2019Category:Nursing Home Abuse
- Were you riding without a helmet when you were hurt in a motorcycle crash that wasn't your fault? You may still be eligible for compensation. Learn more here.Date:09/05/2019Category:Motorcycle Accidents
- If your loved one was a victim of nursing home abuse or neglect, they may be entitled to damages. A skilled attorney can help them fight for a fair recovery.Date:08/28/2019Category:Nursing Home Abuse
- GA requires most employers to carry workers' comp insurance. Hurt at work? Learn how to verify your employer's coverage and how we can help you obtain benefits.Date:08/26/2019Category:Workers Comp
- Car crash injuries may require physical therapy. Hurt in a crash caused by another person's negligence? The at-fault party may be responsible for your PT costs.Date:08/13/2019Category:Car Accidents
- Cancer is a serious illness. When a medical professional fails to provide appropriate care, the results can be deadly. Learn more about cancer malpractice.Date:08/13/2019Category:Medical Malpractice
- Medical malpractice litigation can be complicated. Injured by medical negligence? Here's what you can do to get your GA med mal case off to the right start.Date:07/29/2019Category:Medical Malpractice
- Injured in a Georgia motorcycle accident? You may be entitled to compensation, even if you were partly responsible. Learn about comparative negligence.Date:07/25/2019Category:Motorcycle Accidents
Contact Us Today
In Georgia, the law gives you a limited amount of time to file your personal injury claim. Fill out the form below to schedule a consultation!