Our Personal Injury Blog
Whether you or a loved one has been injured in an Atlanta-area accident or not, you can stay informed of your rights and the law by following our personal injury attorney blog. Attorneys from our offices in Alpharetta, Lawrenceville, Cummings, and Atlanta share tips and insights for protecting your right to compensation following an auto accident, slip and fall, dog bite, or medical mistake in these helpful posts..
- Nursing Home Sepsis AttorneysSepsis is caused by infections and can be a life threatening illness, especially to those already ill. It call also indicate poor conditions for those in care.Date:03/20/2019Category: Nursing Home Abuse
- Ford Recalls Cars for Rollaway RisksWhen products are released to the market that turn out to be dangerous, often those items end up being recalled. Ford has recently issued such a recall.Date:03/20/2019Category: Defective Products
- Hotel Water Fountain Causes Electric Shock and Serious InjuriesWhen visitors go to a hotel or any public space, they have the right to expect they'll be reasonably safe on the premises, GA law protects them.Date:03/20/2019Category: Premises Liability
- Strollers and Carriers Put Babies at Risk of AccidentsBaby carriers and baby strollers are customary gear for parents of young children. Carriers and strollers are intended to help keep children safe.Date:03/20/2019Category: Defective Products
- Atlanta Workers' Comp Claims Can Follow Gas Line IncidentsIn Atlanta and other cities throughout the United States, gas pipes run under the ground to connect residential and commercial buildings to natural gas.
- Most Companies Don't Comply OSHA Workplace Injury RecordsKeeping track of workers who are injured on-the-job is important. Employers need to report some injuries to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
- Lead Exposure and Atlanta Workplace Illness ClaimsUntil the late 1970s and early 1980s, lead was a common ingredient in paint, plumbing, and many other household items. Exposure still exists today.
- Could Peer Pressure Prevent Reporting of Workplace Injuries?As much as 70 percent of workplace injuries go unreported. When a worker fails to report an injury, the employee loses out on the opportunity for benefits.
- Top 3 Industries for Atlanta Workplace Hearing LossOccupational hearing loss can be devastating, and entitle one to Workers' Compensation benefts according to George State Law.
- Atlanta, Georgia Back-Over Car Accident LawyerA Back-Over accdent involves a vehicle reversing into an object or person and can result in very serious injuries for pedestrans and biker.Date:03/20/2019Category: Car Accidents
Contact Us Today
In Georgia, the law gives you a limited amount of time to file your personal injury claim. Fill out the form below to schedule a consultation!