Our Personal Injury Blog
Whether you or a loved one has been injured in an Atlanta-area accident or not, you can stay informed of your rights and the law by following our personal injury attorney blog. Attorneys from our offices in Alpharetta, Lawrenceville, Cummings, and Atlanta share tips and insights for protecting your right to compensation following an auto accident, slip and fall, dog bite, or medical mistake in these helpful posts..
- Workers Don't Think Preventing Work Injuries is a PriorityFor companies that are serious about preventing Atlanta work injuries, a culture of safety begins at the top and ensures the wellbeing of their employeesDate:03/20/2019Category: Workers Comp
- Can NHTSA Help Prevent Atlanta Drowsy Driving Crashes?Drowsy driving is difficult to prevent because it is hard to make laws regarding whether private citizens can drive their cars when they are tired.
- GHSA Funding Drowsy Driving Auto Accident Prevention ProgramThe risks of drowsy driving are substantial but avoidable, and every motorist is in danger if any driver makes the choice to drive while fatigued.
- Medical Laboratory Errors AttorneysLab errors can result in you not getting treatment for the issues you are suffering from. Contact our malpractice attorneys for a free consultation.
- When are Atlanta Car Accidents Most Likely to OccurAtlanta accidents can happen any time of the year, but there are certain days that are much more dangerous for motorists than others.
- Medical Malpractice Can Lead to Criminal Cases and Civil LawsuitsThis past July, a previously-respected doctor specializing in the treatment of cancer was sentenced to 45-years in prison, due to medical malpractice.
- Workplace Hip InjuriesInjuries to your hips can have devestating consequences to your ability to work. Contact our Workers' Comp attorneys to be sure you can heal properly.Date:03/20/2019Category: Workers Comp
- Dialysis Solutions Linked To Patient DeathsMedical procedures already carry with them dangers and risks, and this is worsened when medical products are defective such as dialysis machines.
- Boy Mauled By Pit Bull in March Still RecoveringDog bites have been in the news in recent weeks because of the video that went viral of a dog attacking a little boy, who was then saved by his pet cat.Date:03/20/2019Category: Dog Bites
- Georgia Court Upholds Premises Liability ProvisionOur Atlanta negligent security lawyers were disappointed to see earlier this month that Georgia's Supreme Court upheld a provision of the new tort reform.Date:03/20/2019Category: Premises Liability
Contact Us Today
In Georgia, the law gives you a limited amount of time to file your personal injury claim. Fill out the form below to schedule a consultation!