Our Personal Injury Blog
Whether you or a loved one has been injured in an Atlanta-area accident or not, you can stay informed of your rights and the law by following our personal injury attorney blog. Attorneys from our offices in Alpharetta, Lawrenceville, Cummings, and Atlanta share tips and insights for protecting your right to compensation following an auto accident, slip and fall, dog bite, or medical mistake in these helpful posts..
- Investigation Continues in Deadly Fall from W HotelVan Sant Law, LLC injury blog - Investigation Continues in Deadly Fall from W Hotel. Contact a Personal Injury Attorney in Atlanta today!Date:08/05/2011
- Dancing Away Stress and Memory LossBlog post from an Injury Attorney in Atlanta, GA at Van Sant Law, LLC - Dancing Away Stress and Memory Loss.Date:08/01/2011
- Medical Records Are Key in Personal Injury CasesAtlanta Injury Attorney blog post about: Medical Records Are Key in Personal Injury Cases.Date:07/26/2011
- Teens Should Exercise Caution During Summer MonthsTeens Should Exercise Extra Caution During Summer Months. Recent personal injury news.Date:07/21/2011
- Accident Avoidance: Driving Safely With ChildrenWhen driving with children, extra precaution should always be taken.Date:06/09/2011
- Insurance Adjusters and the HIPAA ReleaseInsurance Adjusters and the HIPAA Release. Atlanta Injury Lawyer helping those seriously injured or who have lost loved ones in preventable accidents.Date:05/27/2011
- Boating Accident Procedure | Injury Lawyer in Atlanta, GABlog entry: Boating Accident Procedure. News and tips from an experienced Atlanta Injury Attorney.Date:04/29/2011
- A Sad Event: Bus Accidents in the NewsA Sad Event: Bus Accidents in the News: Atlanta Injury Lawyer blog by Van Sant Law, LLC.Date:04/27/2011
- Why Tractor Trailer Cases are DifferentAtlanta personal injury blog titled: Why Tractor Trailer Cases are Different..Date:04/14/2011Category:Truck Accidents
- Voted Super Lawyer - Press ReleaseVoted Super Lawyer - Press Release: blog post. Call an Atlanta Personal Injury Attorney at our law offices at for a free review of your case.Date:04/03/2011
Contact Us Today
In Georgia, the law gives you a limited amount of time to file your personal injury claim. Fill out the form below to schedule a consultation!