Our Personal Injury Blog
Whether you or a loved one has been injured in an Atlanta-area accident or not, you can stay informed of your rights and the law by following our personal injury attorney blog. Attorneys from our offices in Alpharetta, Lawrenceville, Cummings, and Atlanta share tips and insights for protecting your right to compensation following an auto accident, slip and fall, dog bite, or medical mistake in these helpful posts..
- Beware of Faulty Replacement AirbagsWhen, as consumers, we count on products to work as they are supposed to, and they do not and cause harmful consequences, there is legal recourse.Date:03/20/2019Category:Defective Products
- Georgia Bar Fight Wrongful DeathOur Atlanta wrongful death attorneys know that losing a loved one is one of the worst things that can happen to a family and can happen unexpectedly.
- Marietta, Georgia Medical Malpractice LawyersHave you been injured in a Doctor Malpractice in Cobb County? Call (404) 991-5950 today for a free consultation with our accident injury lawyers.
- Federal Tort Reform Measure AdvancesLast week we discussed the efforts by a local lawmaker to mandate that each state across the country, including Georgia, abide by federal standards for torts.
- Tailgating and Truck AccidentsTailgating is a dangerous situation drivers can find themselves in but this danger is magnified when being tailgated by a truck.Date:03/20/2019Category:Truck Accidents
- Steps to Take if You Suspect Atlanta Medical NegligenceIf you go to a hospital and you expect that you will receive treatment to improve your health, it can be shocking to find that your condition worsened.
- Why Atlanta Retail Workers are at Risk of Holiday InjuriesThe holiday season is a busy time for retail workers. Unfortunately, during this festive season, there is also a big risk of retail employees getting hurt.
- A Close Look at the Risks of Workplace Injuries and DeathsBeginning in January of 2015, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) imposed expanded reporting requirements to encourage safety.
- Is Your Job One of the Riskiest in America?Each and every worker in the United States deserves a safe place to work. Unfortunately, thousands of workers are hurt working the riskiest jobs in the US.
- OSHA'S New Rules Could Help Prevent Atlanta Work InjuriesOSHA is tasked with preventing injuries to workers. As we've discussed, OSHA is understaffed and is not able to effectively regulate many Atlanta worksites.
Contact Us Today
In Georgia, the law gives you a limited amount of time to file your personal injury claim. Fill out the form below to schedule a consultation!