Our Personal Injury Blog
Whether you or a loved one has been injured in an Atlanta-area accident or not, you can stay informed of your rights and the law by following our personal injury attorney blog. Attorneys from our offices in Alpharetta, Lawrenceville, Cummings, and Atlanta share tips and insights for protecting your right to compensation following an auto accident, slip and fall, dog bite, or medical mistake in these helpful posts..
- Compensation for Negligent Security Injuries at StoresCrime victims injured in GA stores may be entitled to damages if they can prove their injuries wouldn't have occurred had the owner taken security precautions.Date:04/15/2019Category: Premises Liability
- Personal Injury Claims for Restaurant Fall InjuriesWhen slips and falls occur at restaurants, victims may be entitled to compensation if the business's negligence caused their injuries. Learn more here.Date:04/15/2019Category: Premises Liability
- Your Right to Compensation for Rural Truck Crash InjuriesCommercial trucks and poorly-maintained, winding rural roads with limited visibility can lead to serious accidents. Hurt in a rural truck crash? We can help.Date:04/08/2019Category: Truck Accidents
- Workers' Compensation Benefits for Fall InjuriesPeople who've suffered serious falls in the workplace may be eligible for workers' comp benefits in GA. Learn more about on-the-job falls and how we can help.Date:04/08/2019
- Social Media After a Georgia Motorcycle CrashAfter a motorcycle crash, posting on social media can have serious, unintended consequences. Find out how to prevent social media from damaging your crash case.Date:03/25/2019Category: Motorcycle Accidents
- Federal Tort Reform Can Hurt Medical Malpractice VictimsIn more than 30 states throughout the country, victims of medical malpractice are limited in how much compensation they can obtain for non-economic damages.Date:03/20/2019Category: Medical Malpractice
- Steps to File a Claim Against a Trucking CompanyThe process of filiing and accident claim can be cmplicated, especially when involving the insurance company of a trucking companyDate:03/20/2019Category: Truck Accidents
- Some Defective Vehicles Present an Immediate Risk to SafetyWhen you buy a product, you have the right to expect it will be reasonably free from defects and safe to operate when used as intended.Date:03/20/2019Category: Defective Products
- Death Benefits After an Employee is Worked to Death?Death benefits are available for surviving family memebers whenever an on-the-job injury or job-related illness causes fatalities.Date:03/20/2019
- Which Industries Have the Highest Chance of Worker Death?It should come as no surprise that working in certain jobs is much more dangerous than working in other professions. These jobs are outlined here.Date:03/20/2019
Contact Us Today
In Georgia, the law gives you a limited amount of time to file your personal injury claim. Fill out the form below to schedule a consultation!