Our Personal Injury Blog
Whether you or a loved one has been injured in an Atlanta-area accident or not, you can stay informed of your rights and the law by following our personal injury attorney blog. Attorneys from our offices in Alpharetta, Lawrenceville, Cummings, and Atlanta share tips and insights for protecting your right to compensation following an auto accident, slip and fall, dog bite, or medical mistake in these helpful posts..
- Date:07/09/2020Category: Uncategorized
- Unnecessary Surgery Medical MalpracticeUnnecessary surgical procedures put patients at serious risk. If you were a victim of a medical malpractice surgical mistake, you may be entitled to damages.Date:09/05/2019
- Truck Accidents and Trucker Log Book FraudTruckers who work shifts longer than legally allowed may falsify their log books to appear in compliance with regulations. Learn how this may impact your claim.Date:09/05/2019Category: Truck Accidents
- GA Multiple Vehicle Crash CasesCrashes involving multiple vehicles can cause serious injuries or death. Seeking compensation after a multi-vehicle wreck? Our skilled GA attorneys can help.Date:09/05/2019
- Improper Use of Nursing Home RestraintsNursing home staff are only allowed to use physical or chemical restraints on residents under a doctor's order. Sadly, misuse is both common and dangerous.Date:09/03/2019Category: Nursing Home Abuse
- Tired Trucker AccidentsDrowsy truckers can lead to catastrophic crashes. Hurt in a GA truck accident caused by an overly-tired trucker? We can help you fight for damages. Learn more.Date:08/22/2019Category: Truck Accidents
- Medical Malpractice Diagnostic ErrorsDiagnostic errors are common and serious types of medical malpractice. Learn more about the dangers of diagnostic mistakes and how we help victims seek damages.Date:08/20/2019
- Medical Malpractice Pap Smear ErrorsPap smears are a mainstay of women's reproductive care. Errors in pap testing can allow serious illnesses to go unchecked. Our firm helps victims seek damages.Date:08/20/2019
- Keeping Teen Drivers SafeLearning to drive is exciting for teens, but almost always nerve-wracking for parents. Find out how you can support your teen in making safe driving choices.Date:08/13/2019
- GA Cell Phone Use While Driving LawsStill using your cell phone while driving? Find out if you're in compliance with GA's latest laws and how we can help if you're hurt by a driver on their phone.Date:07/16/2019
Contact Us Today
In Georgia, the law gives you a limited amount of time to file your personal injury claim. Fill out the form below to schedule a consultation!