WARNING: It would be foolish to talk to an insurance adjuster, hire a lawyer, or sign any forms before reading this guide and website. Your case is important. Slow down and take the time to learn what you are doing. Download The Car Accident Guide.
You deserve good information BEFORE you talk to an insurance company or lawyer. You have already started making smart decisions by researching your case and lawyers on the internet. Don’t stop now.
Expert Alpharetta Car Accident Tips
We have written a 33 page, 7 chapter FREE Georgia Car Accident Guide. The time we spent writing this Guide is like getting a free one-hour consultation on your case’s basics. Using the going Atlanta rate for personal injury attorneys, that is like getting $250 worth of information.
Insurance Companies & Other Personal Injury Attorneys Hate This Book
You simply must read this Guide as soon as possible so you do not make a costly mistake. Chances are you are already receiving phone calls from adjusters looking for a quick, reduced value settlement. This Guide will teach you how to begin to MAXIMIZE your case, by telling you such things as:
- How to talk to adjusters;
- How to handle getting paid for your wrecked car (without an attorney!)
- How a Georgia personal injury case works;
- How pre-lawsuit negotiations work;
- What you must be doing now, before hiring an attorney, to maximize your case;
- How insurance coverage(s) may affect your case;
- How to pick the right attorney;
- AND even how to handle your own case if you want to.
So don’t delay. Click the link at the top and get your free copy of the Georgia Car Accident Guide. No strings attached!